To download free DEMO version of Radio Recorder, click here
To view Radio Recorder User Manual, click here
To watch a how-to video and read app's description, click +More below
Radio Recorder knows how to Listen, Record, Find Streams, and Create Your Own Media Libraries.
Play Internet Radio Stations With 1 Click!
Recently bbc radio has changed their broadcasting urls. To listen to bbc stations, now you need to add the new streaming urls one by one into the Add Radio window/Open New Streaming Url:
Please, do not forget to add the new streaming to a playlist for further fast access.
* Radio Recorder comes with 33,000 stations ready to listen to and you can add any specific station within it (or email us at email@example.com and we will add your stations).
*All broadcasting formats pls, m3u, mp3, ogg, wma, wav and aac are supported.
* Enhanced radio scheduler possibilities.
* Option to download up to 5 radio streams simultaneously.
* Record your favorite streams via Wi-Fi or Cellular internet connection. Once recorded, you can play your show back whenever you want.
* There're several quality streams for every radio stations (from 24 to 320 kbps)
* Radio Recorder application houses thousands of stations and radio shows which are easily searchable and recordable.
* Radio Recorder automatically strips music from internet radio station streams and saves it into separate tracks tagged with Title and Artist, which are located in Recordings Tab.
* Easy wi-fi synchronization with the free version for iPhone/iPod/iPad and Mac
* There's an option to save the stream as one file without split.
* Browser Access Support. You can download all your music from any browser in the same Wi-Fi network. It allows to sync music even with PC!
* Supported premium account login
* Skip over the ads and trim DJ chatter and other extraneous elements from the fronts and backs of songs by deleting short duration files.
* Keep full control over recordings – add to Playlists or remove portions of audio with ease.
* ... and many other great options to listen and save music from internet
If a picture speaks a thousand words, then a video certainly adds a good few more on top of that.
Watch a 5-minute how-to video